Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Vertical Rib Sweater Pattern


This is my own original design, my Vertical Rib Sweater.

It is worked vertically in worsted weight yarn. The pattern is for an intermediate crochet skill level.

The sweater is intended to be close fitting. The actual finished sweater dimensions will be less than the bust measurements.

Written for bust measurements:

Small [32-34 inches]
Medium [36-38 inches]
Large [40-42 inches]
Extra-Large [44-46 inches]
Delivery of the pattern is via e-mail in a pdf format. It will be e-mailed within 24 hours of payment. Please check your spam folders.

$6.00


Purchase can be made at my Etsy Shop or on ravelry.com.

3 comments:

o0OGigiplumO0o said...

Hi Fernanda! You do beautiful things!! This sweater looks really good!

Mary Sarah said...

Hi! I just saw your sweater design on Crocetville and wanted to check out your blog. Your sweater is really nice and I'll be waiting for your published pattern. I recently started blogging too. You've made some beautiful things!

Writers' Support and Inspiration said...

I can't wait for this sweater pattern to be released! SO gorgeous. :)

I saw it at Crochetville and am in love!

Heather